Shri Shankersinh Vaghela (Managing Trustee)
Where Education is the Way of Life.
“…..formal education is a liberating force that not only provides opportunity to an individual to live a meaningful life but also helps in cultivating willingness to accept responsibility towards community, nation and the world; which in a long run helps to sustain the environment of solidarity and democracy.”
Dr. Dipak M. Pandya
- Draw undergraduate students from various parts of the state.
- Cultivate appreciation for humanities.
- Nurture the intellectual needs of young brains in the IAF.
- Appreciate the essential values of a democratic society.
- Foster creative activities to serve the local, regional and global needs of society.
- To organize various literary and cultural activities for students to enable them to achieve better understanding of life.
- To undertake such educational activities as to enable students to achieve all round development.
- To train the students in sports and games and to provide them with various facilities for physical training and set high excellence in this field.
- To educate the students to remain indebted to society and the nation as a whole and to prepare them to face the challenges of modern times.
- To equip the students of every department with the latest library facilities so that they achieve the high ideals of higher education.
Celebration Of 72th Independence Day, Flag hosting by trusty shree Mahendrasinh Vaghela