Shri Shankersinh Vaghela (Managing Trustee)
Where Education is the Way of Life.
“…..formal education is a liberating force that not only provides opportunity to an individual to live a meaningful life but also helps in cultivating willingness to accept responsibility towards community, nation and the world; which in a long run helps to sustain the environment of solidarity and democracy.”
- Draw undergraduate students from remote parts of the state.
- Cultivate appreciation for humanities.
- Nurture the intellectual needs of young brains in the IAF.
- Appreciate the essential values of a democratic society.
- Foster creative activities to serve the local, regional and global needs of society.
- To organize various literary and cultural activities for students to enable them to achieve better understanding of life.
- To undertake such educational activities as to enable students to achieve all round development.
- To train the students in sports and games and to provide them with various facilities for physical training and set high excellence in this field.
- To educate the students to remain indebted to society and the nation as a whole and to prepare them to face the challenges of modern times.
- To equip the students of every department with the latest library facilities so that they achieve the high ideals of higher education.